Terms & Conditions
Clients are NOT allowed to use any equipments of the studio without the supervision of our instructors. Clients will be liable to his/her own injury if any accidents occurred upon unauthorised use of equipments. Clients will be liable to pay for any damage of equipments if they use them without permission.
1) Cancellation policy - A 24-hour cancellation policy is applied in all private, semi-private, group classes or other forms of training in MOTO studio. Your cancellation has to be made by yourself via the MOTO app for group classes, and via WhatsApp messages for private or semi-private classes. In case the app does not work, you would need to email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform any cancellation 24 hours before the starting time of the session. If the cancellation is not made 24 hours before the starting time of the session, your session would be fully charged. Rescheduling is considered as cancellation, which has to be made 24 hours before class starting time, as we have to cancel your original appointment and put you with a new appointment.
2) Valid period - all packages come with a valid period.
All the sessions purchased are non-transferable. Please note the package expiry date and make sure you can complete the whole package within the valid period. You might not be able to have your paid sessions back if your package is expired. In any event no refund will be made by MOTO studio.
3) Advanced payment - all booked sessions have to be paid in advance. Full payment is required for the confirmation of the session. Your session is ONLY reserved and confirmed after we received your payment. You may pay online via Acuity app which supports Visa, Mastercard and Amex for single group classes, or contact us via whatsApp to pay via FPS & ATM transfer.
4) What to bring? Please wear comfortable sportswear (without zippers) for the session. You must wear non-slip socks for the session. Socks are mandatory for all classes. If you are referred by a doctor, please bring the original of the doctor’s referral letter, the radiological result or anything relevant to your current conditions. If you experience any discomfort during the session, please stop immediately and seek medical consultation.
5) Please switch your phone to silent mode or airplane mode when you are in a class, this will ensure every client can enjoy their exercise time and focus on their bodies. Thank you for your cooperation.
6) All pregnant clients will need to provide a doctor's certificate stating that she is fit and safe for exercising before joining our private/ prenatal group classes. As more attention will be required for prenatal classes, the class size is smaller and sorry *we cannot accept pregnant ladies in our regular group classes*. Only prenatal group classes will be available for pregnant ladies. Please let us know if you fall pregnant in the middle of your package and we are more than happy to assist. Thank you.
Should there be any dispute arise, Moto Studio reserves the right of final decision.